Quality dried Shiitake Mushrooms.
We dry them instantly after harvesting so their freshness is locked in.
Some cooking ideas for your next meal:
- Sliced them and add into stir fried noodles.
- Use them to replace meat in mapo tofu to create a vegetarian dish.
- Add it into stew or braised meat to enhance flavor.
- Mince them and use them as dumpling or egg roll filling.
- Fry them up and have them on toast.
Shiitake are low in calories. They also offer good amounts of fiber, as well as B vitamins and many minerals.
The nutrients in 4 dried shiitake (15 grams) are (Trusted Source):
- Calories: 44
- Carbs: 11 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Protein: 1 gram
- Riboflavin: 11% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Niacin: 11% of the DV
- Copper: 39% of the DV
- Vitamin B5: 33% of the DV
- Selenium: 10% of the DV
- Manganese: 9% of the DV
- Zinc: 8% of the DV
- Vitamin B6: 7% of the DV
- Folate: 6% of the DV
- Vitamin D: 6% of the DV